Product Name: Yeast Extract
Latin Name: Saccharomyces scerevisiae, Scerevisiae Han.
Part Used: Yeast
Active Ingredient: Beta Glucan, Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan
Specification: 70% 80% Beta Glucan, Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan
CAS No.: 9012-72-0
Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
Beta-glucans are a heterogeneous group of natural polysaccharides mostly investigated for their immunological effects. Due to the low systemic availability of oral preparations, it has been thought that only parenterally applied beta-glucans can modulate the immune system. However, several in vivo and in vitro investigations have revealed that orally applied beta-glucans also exert such effects. Various receptor interactions, explaining possible mode of actions, have been detected. The effects mainly depend on the source and structure of the beta-glucans. In the meantime, several human clinical trials with dietary insoluble yeast beta-glucans have been performed. The results confirm the previous findings of in vivostudies. The results of all studies taken together clearly indicate that oral intake of insoluble yeast beta-glucans is safe and has an immune strengthening effect.
Yeast and medicinal mushroom derived beta glucans are notable for their ability to modulate the immune system. One study has shown that insoluble (1,3/1,6) beta-glucan, has greater biological activity than that of its soluble (1,3/1,4) beta-glucan counterparts. The differences between beta-glucan linkages and chemical structure are significant in regards to solubility, mode of action, and overall biological activity.
1. Yeast beta glucan is a good Immune Activator.
2. Yeast beta glucan is powerful free radical scavenger.
3. Yeast beta glucan demonstrated to make the macrophages recognize and destroy mutated cells.
4. Yeast beta glucan activate macrophages or neutrophil leukocyte to scavenge debris & cellular breakdown caused by radiation.
5. Yeast beta glucan can help speed up the recovery of damaged tissue to produce cell factor( IL-1)
6. Help other substances like antibiotics, antifungal and antiparasitic to work better
7. Reduce the LDL(low-density lipoprotein) level and increase the HDL(high-density lipoprotein) level in the blood to adjust the hyperlipidemia.
1. Health food supplements
2. Beverages and Functional oral liquid
3. Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic ingredients
4. Anti-aging, anti-radiation functional foods
Have questions about our products and services?
Let us help. Call us at one of the numbers provided or send us an E-mail by click " Inquire Now"!
Cell/what's app/skype/dingtalk: +86-17717633275
Oat beta glucan Specification: