Product name: Cyanocobalamin
Molecuar formula: C63H88CoN14O14P
Assay: Min 99% as dry basis
Appearance: Dark Red crystalling powder
Min order: 10grams
Vitamin B12 is the common name for a nutrient known scientifically as methylcobalamin.
It's used as a dietary supplement and to treat certain anemias.
Vitamin B12 plays an important role in helping the body make red blood cells.
Vitamin B12, vitamin B12 or vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin with a key role
in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through bacterial fermentation-synthesis.
1) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
2) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
5) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin can promote methyl transferase
6) Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
7) Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
9) Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc
10.Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalaminis a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue.
Have questions about our products and services?
Let us help. Call us at one of the numbers provided or send us an E-mail by click " Inquire Now"!
Cell/what's app/skype/dingtalk: +86-17717633275